South-east end of Lower Brock Street.
The block of stores and shops along Brock Street between King Street East and Wellington Street is commonly called the Brock Street Common. Building started on this block in 1803, and by 1815, the entire block was filled with buildings. The site was popular due to its proximity to the Market Square. The block was rebuilt after devastating fires in 1840 and 1855.
South side of Lower Brock Street.
Cooke’s is one of the oldest stores in Kingston.
A passageway to Rochleau Court from Brock Street.