Entrance to Sunnybrook Hospital off Bayview Avenue.
Occupying a site at the western end of Sunnybrook Park, this is one of the city's foremost hospitals.
Main entrance to veterans residence.
On June 12, 1948, Prime Minister William Lyon Mackenzie King officially opened Sunnybrook Military Hospital, described as a health and occupational center for convalescent members of the armed forces. In 1966, the hospital became the first university-owned teaching hospital in the province when it was bought by the University of Toronto.
Another hospital building.
View down Bayview Avenue towards the CNIB pedestrian overpass.